Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Indecisions: Laugh, Anger and Shock


Take a good look at the picture above.

Well, I used to stay in an apartment. So one day we came back and the sight of used a used condom hanging from our window pane greeted us. That thing you see above.

While Mimie writhing in anger, I quickly got Iqmal to check it out. I was hysteric already by then.

In laughter.

Iqmal then joined me in our uncontrolled laughter.

We even laughed about it many times over the next few days.

I swear to god I cant stop laughing about it till this day. And even as I'm typing this.

I really should be angry aren't I?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

psycho! hahahahaha (me included since im laughing also)... :D

niji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hahahaha... aku gelak sampai hari nie..